Pages

7/23/2022

Butterfly Celebration

 I was recently given an older stamp set by Hero Arts called Antique Engravings that had some beautiful butterfly images in it. They were just begging to be stamped and colored in, so I made this. The paper is from my stash, and I stamped large swirls on it with silver Brilliance ink. The butterflies are from the Antique Engravings set and the sentiment is from Many Birthday Messages, also by Hero Arts. I wasn't sure if I liked the stamping on patterned paper but it gives a nice subtle sheen and texture to the finished card.

Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero July challenge, Birthday
Butterfly Challenge 171. I used the color options of sky blue, sage, and the theme of stripes  

DL.Art July challenge

Kreativ-Tanten challenge 67, birthday with butterflies 

Double D July challenge, blue green and purple

4 comments:

  1. It came together beautifully with the stamps and paper! Thank you for joining our fun at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea to ink over the design paper. It works perfectly. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card. Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge. Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty, I am loving that butterfly. So happy to see you again over at Double D, thanks for playing along once again!

    ReplyDelete