Pages

7/04/2022

The Twelve Days of Christmas

 My blog friend, Janis, finally convinced me to dig out my hoard of Graphic45 papers and embellishments and actually use them instead of letting them gather dust. As I turned 70 this year, it became pretty clear that I should start enjoying my craft supplies now, instead of leaving them for my children to toss out! This collection is an older one called The Twelve Days of Christmas, and I combined it with a stamped background, a Spellbinders fancy label die, and a flower die by Sizzix. A few pearl embellishments gives this an extra bit of elegance, don't you think?

The problem with using my Graphic45 papers though, is that now I find myself wanting even MORE of it. And so I try to stop myself from browsing online websites and content myself with drooling over the images instead. 

SSS Wednesday Challenge, AG

ABC Christmas challenge, M is for Music

DL.Art July challenge

Allsorts challenge 683, AG

Double Trouble challenge 115, Christmas in July. I did Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3 

Color Dare #503. I used the squares for red, ivy, avocado and flowers

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! You've been doing a lot with your G45 lately and they all look gorgeous!! I love the stamped music background and the shimmery pearls with these lovely Twelve Days pieces! Just beautiful.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! That G45 paper is so inspiring, you have good will power to just look! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nicely done Karen. Love the die cut shape you used and the traditional Christmas colors/papers are always so nice on Christmas cards! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Karen. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART July 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  6. So classic for Christmas - love the music paper. Thanks for sharing with us at both Colour Dare and Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the musical sheet for the background and the layered focal point. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plaid & music, two of my Christmas favorites. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is beautiful. thank you for sharing at color dare

    ReplyDelete