Pages

9/20/2022

Happy Purr-thday!

I needed two birthday cards for friends with birthdays this month, so pulled out my "Cool Cat" stamp set by MFT and got to work. The arched die is by Makers Movement and was part of a craft order that I gifted myself for my birthday. I used a birthday cake stamp by Pink Fresh Studios, enamel stars by Fun Stampers Journey, and some very, very old paper by DCWV. I liked this card so much that I went ahead and made 4 of them, instead of just two!

SUYP Challenge 81, cats

 DL.Art September linky

SSS Wednesday, critters 

Word Art Wednesday 561-562

PIP #2238 

We Love Stamping, AG with stamping

7 comments:

  1. This is so cuuuuuute, Karen! I love the kitty, and that's one of my favourite punny birthday sentiments! Are you getting excited about the Cat Lovers Hop next month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty. Yes, pulling out my cat stamps and my thinking cap to get ready for the hop!

      Delete
  2. So purr-fect!! You can't go wrong with kitties I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and pretty happy colours, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! Love your sweet kitty. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and sweet card! That cat makes me smile. Beautiful design and colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so wonderful!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP-cats only challenge!
    Hope to see you again!
    Good luck!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete