Pages

9/23/2022

Wishing you the Best Birthday

 A friend sent me this fun card base, which she embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and I finally used it. The tiny kitty is an unmounted stamp by VivaLasVegastamps, and I drew lines on it, then used tiny round punches to make balloons. The label punch is by Stampin' Up, and the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.  Isn't that little birthday kitty the cutest thing?! In fact, he's so cute that I made a matching envelope to go with the card.

SUYP Challenge 81, cats

SSS Wednesday, card and matching envelope
DL.ARt September linky 

Word Art Wednesday 561-562

Double Trouble challenge 121. I did Thing 1 (use punch or die) 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card and envelope! I think I might have a tiny stamp like this kitty in my old stash but never used, from a different company though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another happy kitty, and how cute to use a hole punch for your teenie weenie balloons. Nice layout and adorable card. Thanks for again sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great card!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP-cats only challenge!
    Hope to see you again!
    Good luck!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute kitty card, Karen! I like the way you used your punched label; pretty blue card, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #121.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's another cute matching envelope! love the distressed border and frame in the middle. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete