Pages

9/22/2022

Be Happy

 I have a lot of small, unmounted stamps that I keep in binders and often forget to pull them out. So, I went through some of them last week and found this funny little kitty image by VivaLasVegastamps that made me laugh. I colored him and mounted him on various die cut and punched squares , then added a tiny die cut tag with a sentiment by Paper Sweeties. The sentiment below the image is also by Paper Sweeties, and all this needed was more layers, inked edges and a bit of ribbon. I even found a tiny wooden clothespin as the perfect finishing touch, and then I made a matching envelope.

SUYP challenge 81, cats
DL.Art September linky 

Word Art Wednesday 561-562

Double Trouble challenge 121. I did Thing 1,( use a punch or die), Thing 3 (use wood) and Thing 2 (Enter at Use Your Stuff) . I also had a nice mug of coffee as I planned my card! 

Use Your Stuff challenge 467, use a punch or die, plus wood

PIP Challenge 2238, AG 

SSS Wednesday challenge, matching envelope

7 comments:

  1. Very nice punch frames for your adorable happy kitty. And love the cloths line too with the clip and more punch holes to adhere your bow... creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. Earn another chance at our random draw if you let us know what you put in your punch glass and put in the comments in our challenge post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a tiny clothes pin on a project in a long time. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous clean and simple card. I've got a bunch of small stamps I need to use too. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us again at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wooden clothespin! What a great wood accent! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff! Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP-cats only challenge!
    Hope to see you again!
    Good luck!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Karen! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #121.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and I love that you made a matching envelope! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete