Pages

9/19/2022

Sending Wishes

 I'm still working with Graphic 45 papers this week, as they've always been something I hoarded but never used. That has to change, so I'm trying to make up a batch of birthday cards for my stash with these collections. This is the Gilded Lily collection again, and I used the window fold and placed it diagonally on the card front. I layered patterned papers and journaling cards, then fussy cut some floral elements which I tucked under the window fold focal point. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and the wood veneer butterfly is by Prima Marketing. Seam binding ribbon in oatmeal, tied in a bow adds more softness and some texture.

Butterfly Challenge 173, W is for the colors Wheat and Wild Blue Yonder, along with the wood theme, Window fold,, and my butterfly.

Word Art Wednesday 561-562

DL.Art September linky 

PIP Challenge #2238, AG

5 comments:

  1. I love this card so much! It reminds me of the game we used to play in school. So elegant and lovely!
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. The window looks so different in the diamond formation and I love those 45 papers.Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me again. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my list to try and this time it looks like something I can actually do! Your card is beautiful, and so are your G45 papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete