Pages

9/18/2022

Summer Garden Birthday

I pulled out some of my long-hoarded Graphic 45 papers some months back and am finally determined to use them on a regular basis. I love the colors in the Time to Flourish and Children's Hour calendar paper pad, which are perfect for card making. The large tag die is by Sizzix and the smaller, patterned paper tag is by Gina K Designs. Rather than use the Gina K tag die shape as-is, I cut detail into the top edge with a Spellbinders nested label die. This is a quick and easy way to switch up the look of a tag and I don't know it took me so long to do it! A piece of heavyweight vellum as scored and clipped to form a pocket, which I used to hold my tag, and I tied seam binding ribbon and twine around the pocket.  The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp .

SSS Monday challenge, use dies

Word Art Wednesday 561-562

DL.Art September linky


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Tag. G45 makes beautiful anything-- Share it. I always have trouble decideing which side of the paper I love most. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete