Pages

9/26/2022

Teachers Affect Eternity

I made this card for my granddaughter's teacher and especially like the sentiment. Teachers never know how much they influence the lives of their students, but they can be assured that the impact will be felt through a lifetime. The stamp and sentiment is by Gina K Designs. I stamped the stack of books first, then stamped and fussy cut the globe to layer over it. Some bakers twine and Nuvo drops add texture.

 We Love Stamping September challenge AG with stamping

Word Art Wednesday 561-562 

DL.Art's September linky

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely sentiment Karen, I must not it down as my eldest daughter and three grandchildren are all teachers and you whole card is so fitting for purpose. Many thans for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sentiment and a great card design too. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete