Pages

9/29/2022

Peace On Earth

 Here I am, just squeaking by the deadline for the Rudolph Days challenge, which I never miss! It's a great way to stay on track for my holiday card making but this month just flew on by. Once I made my card I had the hardest time photographing it so you can see the detail. A white-on-white card is always so tough to photograph, and this was no exception. I used an embossing folder for the design, and then fussy cut the dove from a second embossed piece. Popped it up on foam tape for dimension and added a few little rhinestones for color and sparkle. The embossing is much easier to see in person, trust me.

September Rudolph Days challenge

DL.Art's September linky

SSS Monday, emboss it 

CYHTP Challenge, AG with option of leaves. although leaves are optional, my dove is carrying some olive branch leaves!

SSS Wednesday, AG 

 Word Art Wednesday 563-564

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Karen, I don't know about this month flying by. I think this year has flown by far to quickly, only 2 more Rudolph days left. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Such a very wonderful card and I love the embossing folder used it's gorgeous.
    Super idea to decoupage the Dove.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete