Pages

9/17/2022

Butterfly Celebration

 Yes, it's another birthday card using the Gilded Lily papers by Graphic45, along with a fancy doily die by Spellbinders, butterfly die by Sizzix, and label die also by Sizzix. The sentiment stamp is by Pink Fresh Studio, and I added adhesive pearls. It took me several years to cut into these papers but now I'm on a roll and I can't stop. Gives me motivation to use some of those pearls that have been multiplying in my craft stash as well, so it's all a win. 


 Butterfly Spot challenge 173, W is for the colors Wheat and Wild Blue Yonder. I also used a butterfly, of course! 

SSS Monday challenge, use die cuts. I used a butterfly die, doily die by Spellbinders, and label die by Sizzix 

DL. Art September linky

Word Art Wednesday 561-562 

Double Trouble Challenge 120. I did Thing 1, three colors, two embellishments (pearls and pocket) , one stamped image

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Karen! Great layering and colors with this fabulous Graphic 45 paper. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Double Trouble #120.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I still can't do it. My Graphic 45 papers stay intack!! This is a lovely card using some of yours. Ten out of ten for being so brave. Thnkyou for sharing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look and the coordinating patterned papers... very pretty... love the pull out of your sentiment tag. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again Karen, LOVELY!!!! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday, and I'll encourage you again to share this one at The Card Concept. You've obviously been inspired by a butterfly somewhere along the way and we'd sure enjoy having you share your gorgeous cards with us there as well.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.thecardconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete