Pages

9/03/2022

Butterfly Birthday

Here is another birthday card that I made today. It's almost 90 degrees outside, so the perfect excuse to hole up in my craft room and make cards. I used the Organic Linen embossing folder by Altenew, along with Etched Engravings and the Floral Brocade stamp, both by Hero Arts. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp. For some reason, my photo keeps coming out more blue than purple, but the purple is an actual true purple.

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts August challenge, It's Hip to be Square

Butterfly Spot Challenge #172 F is for the colors flirt and forest green, plus my butterfly

DL.Art's September linky 

SSS Wednesday, AG

Can You Handle the Pressure, embossing folder 

TTCRD Challenge, AG 

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how you have managed to line those patterns up so perfectly. It looks stunning. Wet and thundery weather here today which is a bit ironic that we are now in a hose pipe ban to preserve water levels. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, you just can't go wrong with a butterfly. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete