Pages

9/16/2022

Groovy Birthday Jams

 Pulled out my Punny collection by Recollections to make this birthday card for my niece. Fun look back at the days of roller disco, casette tapes...and dinosaurs, haha! I fussy cut bits and pieces from the patterned paper and coordinating journaling cards, and used a sentiment banner stamp by Fun Stampers Journey. The gold metallic card stock is also by Recollections and I matted everything on scraps from my stash, then popped up on foam tape .This one was a ball to make.

 


 SSS Wednesday challenge, critters. True, the t-rex is extinct, but it still qualifies as a critter, right?

 Word Art Wednesday week 561-562

 DL.Art September linky

 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Karen. LOVE those images. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please visit again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete