Pages

4/18/2019

Butterfly Garden

I have a lot of butterfly patterned papers, dies and stamps but often forget to use them. With spring in full bloom however, it was definitely time. I used beautifully patterned papers from my stash, along with butterfly dies by Winnie and Walter from the Audrey Cutaways set. The stitched rectangle is by Lawn Fawn
Butterfly Spot challenge 121. I used the color egyptian blue, plus a butterfly
Three Amigos challenge, spring
Word Art Wednesday
TCP Tuesday, spring
Crafty Hazelnut's PP challenge
DL Art April Linky
SSS Work it Wednesday, flowers
SSS Monday challege, beautiful blooms

3 comments:

  1. I always love the colour combination of blue and yellow. My hallway is a blue carpet with yellow walls. I like that striking design paper. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous birthday card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful, Karen!! Love the almost European look of the patterned papers. Using wonderful premade printed panels makes cardmaking a snap with such pretty results!! The addition of the little W&W butterflies and the extra flower add a charming personal touch. Very sweet card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete