Pages

4/08/2019

Mouse Cheers

It feels like it's been weeks since I last made a card, but it's probably only been one week. Between tax time and spending time at my daughter's house helping with sick kids, I needed a crafty break yesterday so I rummaged through my small collection of House Mouse stamps and made a Christmas card for my stash. I bought a set of House Mouse stamps on EBAY some years ago, and this Christmas set wasn't in a package so I have no idea what it's called..but there are some cute images that I love.
This little guy is dreaming about Christmas dinner, I'm sure. I used dies by Gina Marie, Spellbinders, and Elizabeth Craft (sentiment). I wanted to use some metallic copper card stock, that I know I have, for the ornate frame but of course I couldn't find it anywhere. That's what I get for trying to organize my craft room, right?





11 comments:

  1. Oh, yes....that HM with the look of mousey bliss is definitely thinking of Christmas dinner!! Such an adorable image. The jolly Santa hat and red sentiment die cut liven up this card with a festive touch. The vintage looking frame reminds me of holiday trips to Grandma's house when I was little. Very evocative. What a lovely and fun card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, too. You made such a cute card. Nothing like getting ahead on your Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I just always end up with a cheeky grin on my face while looking at that cheeky mouse...gorgeous card :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, Karen. Love the sketch and cute cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about wings, tails or spring blossoms!
    Ellie from
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card and cute mouse. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image, beautiful card, those dies are lovely. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these adorable House Mouse images. They always make you smile. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute card. I love these stamps. Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute mousey creation, thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends mon. chall.

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little Christmas mouse is just adorable. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete