Pages

4/12/2019

More Springtime Blooms

Spring has definitely sprung in my part of the world, which means lots of greenery and lots of sneezing. However, my stamped blooms don't bother me a bit and so I colored up another tulip image for this card. Even used a piece of handmade paper from my stash, which has little bits of dried leaf in it. Unfortunately, my main image covers up most of that paper but I have more where that came from. Image is from MFP and sentiment is by My Craft Spot.I kept this card flatter than my previous tulip design, because I was worried about how it would mail.
 
Papercraft challenge 17, springtime
Penny Black and More Challenges, Springtime
Three Amigos challenge, springtime
Lost Coast Designs challenge 73, blooms
DL Art April linky
Cardz TV challenge 87
TCP challenge , springtime
SSS Work it Wednesday, flowers

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully vibrant Tulips Karen and the yellow DP in the background really draws the eye to the focal blooms, many thanks for joining in with our Spring theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo pretty!! I think I like it in red even better than in purple. I love the soft shading on the distressed edges of your focal panel and the handmade paper adds a wonderful organic touch, too. Beautiful!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you're so right... colouring flowers in the Spring certainly won't give you hayfever-like symptoms :) Such a lovely Spring card & the flowers are so pretty. Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!
    Organize, plan & track challenges with the Papercraft Challenge Planner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful blooms! I love how you colored it! Thank you for joining Paper Craft Business Challenge #17! Good Luck and come back again! -DT Meghan (http://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Easter card. So bright and beautiful. Congrats on the challenge win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty in red and I like the ripped layers. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete