Pages

4/10/2019

Birthday Fun

I needed a quick and easy card for a teen this week so went to my Chalkboard sentiments set by My Craft Spot (which is sadly, no longer in business). Using a sentiment as a focal point is one of my favorite go-to techniques when I don't have a lot of time for fussy cutting and coloring.Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of my card before I mailed it off, so I made a similar one with the same stamp. Well, at least my card should arrive on time, for a change! Stitched ovals are by Gina Marie and the star is by Paper Smooches
MFT Birthday Challenge, rainbow colors
Allsorts challenge, sentiments in focus
Crafty Hazelnut's PP challenge
DL.ART APRIL 2019 Linky Challenge
Southern Girls Frame It with Team Lou 
Word Art Wednesday


6 comments:

  1. Oh my Karen, this is such fun and another with such bright and happy colours, thanks so much for joining in again with our 'Sentiment in Focus' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a colorful and happy card.....it just makes me think PARTY!!! Love how you colored in some of the words and added the star. So fun!! The stitched ovals make a lovely frame, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy colours. Thank you for entering our sentiment challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun Birthday card I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeously colourful and happy card! Love the simplicity too :) Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete