Pages

4/16/2019

Chickie Bunny

I thought I was done with Easter cards, but then I remembered that I wanted to send a card to my niece's little girl. So, I dug deep into my old stash and found some paper by Current Inc and a bargain bin stamp from Michaels Crafts. The stitched flag die is by LDRS and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot. Die cut clouds are Paper Smooches.I'm having trouble with the color balance on my camera and blue, green or purple hues always cause my camera to shift toward the red. No matter how I tweak it, it never looks quite right...ah well.


Kat Scrappiness April challenge,pastels
Three Amigos April challenge, spring
TCP challenge, spring
Word Art challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's PP challenge
DL Art April Linky 
Cardz TV 87

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this little chickie-bunny??!!! Adorable with the bunny background paper and the embossed banner. What a fun and sweet little card!

    I hear you on the color shift....it's like the Doppler effect in my own craft room!!! Thank goodness for free photo editing sites like BeFunky!!! I'm still not great at knowing how to get my colors looking just right, but it's better than what my camera sees in my dark house!!! lol...
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny chick!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete