Pages

4/08/2019

Super Day

My daughter asked me to make a couple of Super Hero themed cards for a few little boys parties they were invited to. I jumped at the chance to use a stamp set by Stampin' Up (word bubble and lightening bolt), and stamp and die by My Creative Time ,from the Have  A Super Day set. I used a ruler and foam blender for the ray background, and embossing folder by Darice. All of the die cuts and fussy-cut elements were made from teeny tiny scraps in my scrap pile...yay! Now to start on the second hero card..

Snippets Challenge 349
Word Art Wednesday
Cardz TV
DL Art April Challenge
Love to Scrap April challenge, masculine project
Creative Fingers challenge 161
Southern Girls, Frame It
Pennys Challenge 424, A/G



3 comments:

  1. Wow...what a super-duper-fabulous boy card!!! This is just awesome. Very clever way to make the ray background...turned out great! The star embossed background couldn't be more perfect. Love all the bright and bold colors and that terrific die-cut. This card will certainly bring a smile to the aspiring superhero recipient.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super!!! get it? I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen! I always get o stuck for boys cards. I expect this stamp set will come in handy for the new little chap in your life! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete