Pages

4/30/2019

And Another Christmas Bunny!

Yup, those bunnies kept multiplying, as bunnies will (snicker) and here is my third Christmas bunny card. This is also an image from Your Next Stamp, and isn't she a cutie as she decorates her tree?! The stitched label is by Stephanie Barnard, and the stitched circles are by MFT. I colored the image with alcohol markers and used paper from my stash. For some reason, the shading on and around the bunny never show up in my photos...sigh.
 Christmas Kickstart Challenge #9, bunnies
Dragonfly Journey's 138, bunnies
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge 435
Crimbo Crackers challenge 183
Time Out challenge 134, Playful
Word ARt Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. Adorabunny! Another sweet bunny card, Karen. I really like how you've framed the central panel. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kicksart again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I LOVE that the bunny has carrot Christmas lights for her tree....hilarious!! Looks like she thinks that's as clever as I do. Lovely coloring and great layered look for framing the wonderful image.
    I need to get busy on my entry for the Bunny challenge over at CKS!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Just look at that cute bunny decorating the tree with carrots! Absolutely adorable.
    Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY's Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet bunny card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and everytime I look at the bunny it makes me smile, she looks like she's doing something naughty.... Its a wonderful Christmas card and I love ones that aren't traditional with their colours and images. Love the die-cuts, especially the stitch details and the background paper is perfect. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny is adorable, what a fun Christmas card! Great use of dies too, love the little scene you created, the frames look great.Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contrast that the stitched white piece gives. That is an adorable bunny. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas Goes Challenge with an optional twist of For A Child.

    ReplyDelete