Pages

5/03/2019

Mother's Day Tea (or Coffee!)

It's time for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop and it includes Tea Lovers as well. Since I can't be with my late father-in-law's wife for Mothers Day tea, I decided to send this to her instead. The stacked teacup image is by Stamplorations and the sentiment is from an old wood mounted stamp that I've had forever.

I'll be offering a small assortment of craft goodies to one commentor on any of my Coffee Hop posts, as a way to thank you all for keeping me motivated to create. You can comment up until May 20.  The craft community is so supportive and wonderful!
 Spring/summer coffee lovers blog hop
 Three Amigos challenge, food or drink

Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge
Word Art Wednesday
Double Trouble Challenge 28, spring. I also used Thing 3 for drink, and Thing 4 by linking to Three Amigos
Stamplorations Never ending challenge, use Stamplorations product
DL. Art May Linky
Kat Scrappiness May challenge, Mom and coffee
Papercrafters challenge 18, Mother's day or AG


22 comments:

  1. Such sweet pastel colors on your lovely Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors, Karen! Love the twine tied into a knot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Karen. THe purple really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card for Mother’s Day! TFS and hoping to see you around the blogosphere soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty caffeinated mother's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Karen....the blues and purples are just gorgeous!!! I love the calm, serene feel they give to your beautiful card. I am in awe of that wonderful scripty sentiment. It is so elegant with that pretty background paper and your fabulous coloring on the tea cups. She's going to love this card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful soft Spring colors and a great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty mother's day card and stacked cups

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colors on this one! Very Pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gorgeous choice of pastel colours works beautifully with the teacup stack! Wouldn't that paper pattern make a stunning tea service? Lovely card. thank you for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with a sweet stack of colored cups.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this color combination and so soft and pretty. Nice match to the background design paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Three Amigos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the frilly edges of those teacups. It really makes them look like porcelain. Lovely card and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card - The sentiment stamp is beautiful & I love the stacked tea cups _ So nice! Thank you for sharing with us at Papercraft Business Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty background, and I love the stack of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect mother's day card! I love the pastel colors! Thank you for joining us at Paper Craft Business Challenge! -DT Meghan Kennihan (http://www.madebymeghank.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I love the pastel color combo and the background paper is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #28.

    ReplyDelete