Pages

5/19/2019

Fly

Here is another one-layer card, using a stamp and stencil by Stamplorations. The stencil is the mini-leaf stencil, and the bird and sentiment are from Trendy Birds 2. I used the edge of scrap paper to ink the border along the bottom. The red floral motif is by Papertrey Ink.


Stamplorations AG challenge, use Stamplorations product

Stamplorations Things with Wings linky party
Stamplorations May mixed media challenge, use a stencil
The Artistic Stamper May challenge, texture. I used a stencil to add visual texture to my background
Lost Coast Designs challenge 76, Words
DL Art May linky


3 comments:

  1. sweet and simple - love the bird and sentiment stamps. thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stenciled background and I like how you grounded the image by masking off the bottom for a strip of solid color. I love how you have been using those fabulous Stamplorations birds!!! You inspired me to get out my set of them, too. It's a different set than you used here, but has some wonderful patterned birds in it, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete