Pages

5/04/2019

Pretty in Pink

My son is coming to stay for several days, which means my craft room/guest room will be off limits...so I'm trying to get my craft time in while I can! I used a stamp by Stamplorations (Coffee for all Seasons), and a stamp by Anna Griffin for this feminine birthday card. The sentiment is by InkaDinkaDo. The green mat was cut from a recycled envelope, and everything else is from my scraps pile!

I meant to offer a small blog candy in my first post, as a way to show my appreciation for all the sweet comments I've gotten since I started my blog, but couldn't find the stamp set I wanted to offer. So...unless I can get my hands on it later, I'll be offering a random assortment of craft goodies to one person who comments on any of my coffee hop projects by May 20. Thanks for taking a peek at my cards and always inspiring me!

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop

Three Amigos challenge, food or drink
 DL. Art May Linky
 Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge
MFT Birthday challenge, favorite beverage
Allsorts Challenge 518, pretty in pink
Lost Coast Designs challenge, Things that start with B, I used a butterfly, birthday, and beverage

Butterfly Spot Challenge , I used French Rose and Flowers
Snippets Challenge 351
Stamplorations Things With Wings
 Stamplorations AG challenge, use Stamplorations product


27 comments:

  1. Such beautiful floral paper for your background on this lovely coffee card! Enjoy the time with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft floral patterned paper on this card is lovely I'm always a softy for the doily and romantic feeling cards, so this is right up my alley. Love this. TFS!!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spring feel of this card and the fun addition of the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Karen, your card is speaking to my soul!! This is soooooooo very pretty. I love that stamp and the springy coloring. What a beautiful background and wonderful lacy doily. Pretty, pink, and springy...what's not to love??? Beautiful work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty in pink - love this beautiful piece, Karen.
    You've colored the image so well to match the gorgeous
    paper (I think I have that paper, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. so perfect for the spring theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so lovely Karen!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun spring coffee loving card. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty and screaming for Spring, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty in Pink, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful with the Spring coffee image and Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty design paper an excellent use of the green envelope too. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really pretty and feminine creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. B is for Birthday and Butterfly - lovely card and color palette! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. I like the tea stamp and how you colored it. The overall card is lovely for a birthday. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful!! I like the patterned paper you used and that gorgeous image. It all comes together so nicely. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is perfect for the spring theme. I love that little circle image that looks like a button. Such a sweet addition.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and sweet roses in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty layering and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Karen - this is such a pretty card! I do love the design, it all goes together so perfectly! And those shades of pink and green - just fabulous.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! Love the colors you've used! And thanks so much for playing along with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete