Pages

5/08/2019

Cake and Coffee

This stamp set, But First...Coffee, by Paper Sweeties really lends itself to paper piecing as you can see. I used the coffee pot and cake from the Paper Sweeties set, and a tiny sentiment by Not2Shabby. The embossing folder is by Lifestyle Crafts,I have to admit that I thought the sentiment said, Espresso-ly for you when I first stamped it, but once I looked at it again, I saw I was wrong. Either way, I like this cute little gingham coffee pot and yummy cake.
2019 Spring/summer coffee lovers hop

Crafty Hazelnut's PP challenge
Three Amigos May challenge, food and drink (I did both!)
Kat Scrappiness May challenge, coffee or mom
DL. Art may linky
Word Art Wednesday

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic design and I like the pieced coffee pot and great coloring on that yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet and not just the cake :) Love the gingham pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet paper piecing and I love your swirly background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed background, Karen. Another really awesome card.
    TFS!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Coffee pot and I like the embossed background!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed background design and cute gingham coffee pot! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great embossed background and fun paper for your pot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gingham paper (or ribbon!) and it's perfect for the
    teapot, which is cute. Love the embossing behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this sweet gingham pieced coffee pot!! That cake looks very, very yummy....and I think I might have to go raid the kitchen for something sweet after looking at it. What a wonderful card, Karen. Love the embossed background!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab project and great use of pattern paper
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nuts Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete