Pages

5/17/2019

Tis the Season

Well, I had fully intended to go to bed fairly early tonight, but ended up having to stay up later than I wanted (don't even ask..), so I figured I may as well make more Christmas cards. I have boxes and baggies, and baggies and boxes of little handmade embellishments that I made years ago. They were originally made as samples for a card class that I teach on occasion at the local senior center, but they were too complex for most of the participants to handle so I tucked them away. This little gift bag was made by folding paper into a tiny bag shape, punching holes and threading jute through for handles..and adding a sticker and some tissue paper. I just popped it on some patterned paper and called it done!
 CHNC challenge 437
Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge
Crimbo Crackers 184
DL Art May linky

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the little baggie!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness.....this is such an adorable embellishment, Karen!! The patterned paper background is perfect for it and needs nothing else. I love the bit of tissue in the bag. Fabulous!! The rest of us wish we had boxes and bags of awesome embellishments like this tucked away in our craft rooms!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete