Pages

5/14/2019

Scandi Christmas

I made this card base quite a long while back, and it's just been lurking in my unfinished project pile all this time. The die is by Tim Holtz and was given to me by my dear blog friend, Janis of Her Peaceful Garden. I finally pulled it out and decided to turn it into a Christmas card. The stamp image is by Simonne Clay Designs and I used die cut ovals by Gina Marie. Added some inking and a few enamel dots from my stash. I tend to hoard those enamel dots so am making a deliberate effort to start using them (but it's hard, haha!)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 437
Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge
DL.Art May Linky
Word Art Wednesday
Crimbo Crackers 184, Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown, Frame It

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this when you posted it and was so happy to see you using that die set. I haven't had mine out for quite awhile. Thanks for the reminder and inspiration!! Love the reindeer and lovely fonts on the sentiment. Yay for using your enamel dots. They are perfect here.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete