Pages

5/16/2019

Glitter Ornament

Here is another Christmas card...yes, I'm on a roll! I had all of my Christmas papers and stamps out in my craft room, so decided to just go ahead and use them. This ornament is by Sweet and Sassy and is cut from pretty white glitter paper by DCWV. Unfortunately, you can't see the glitter in any of my photos, but I included a little close-up so you can see what I mean. The tiny poinsettia die and leaves are from a set that was given to me by a friend, and I used old DCWV Mat Stack papers for the background.
Well, you still can't really see the glitter paper, but it's gorgeous in real life, ha!

CHNC challenge 437: 
Crimbo Crackers 184
Christmas Crafts all Year Round, ornaments
DL Art May Linky
Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge
Double D challenge, frames
Pixie's Snippets challenge 352

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab snippets Christmas card in lovely traditional colours.

    Hugs, Sarn
    Stamping for Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Frames’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on a roll with the Christmas cards! It's so nice when you can have them done up ahead of time and have a more relaxing holiday season. This is pretty with the glitter paper. Love DCWV! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Karen - super design and also I love the traditional colours you used. I just spotted that you've been retired for 10 years - you must have done it early!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful simple Christmas card. I love the texture and that pretty die cut poinsettia. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D FRAMES Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes....I see that glitter detail in the closeup. SO PRETTY!! Love your layers and the little poinsettia!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete