Pages

5/15/2019

Santa Fail

So here is another card with a Snarky Christmas sentiment...and a humorous stamped image ( VivaLasVegastamps). I got this stamp in a grab bag years ago, and couldn't figure out what I would ever use it for. So, I passed it on to a friend of mine who has a twisted sense of humor and would get a lot of use from this silly image. Fortunately, I stamped several sheets with the image before I passed it on and find myself reaching for those every Christmas. What better time to pull it out than for the Christmas Kickstart challenge #10, Snarky Christmas? I added a computer generated sentiment, and colored it with alcohol markers for a CAS design that makes me both cringe and giggle! Poor Santa...
For some reason, I keep getting a glare on the sentiment, even though it's just fine in real life..oh well.
 Christmas Kickstart challenge #10, S is for Snarky Christmas
CHNC Challenge 437
Crimbo Crackers challenge 184
DL Art May Linky
SSS Wednesday challenge, stitching
Lost Coast Designs, use some words
Love to Scrap May challenge, AG or masculine. 
Artistic Stamper may challenge, texture, I added texture with heat embossing and torn paper details for the rooftop snow

7 comments:

  1. Another great card! You have the power of snark, Karen, you truly do. Thanks for playing at CKC again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and fab sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And now I'm going to be singing "When Santa got stuck up the chimney" all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! I don't think I would ever use that image either, but it does make me smile! And the sentiment . . . ha! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Karen!! You did such a great job on your Snarky cards. What a funny image and the perfect sentiment. Wonderful coloring and I love the contrast with your black background. Fun card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper !

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper !

    ReplyDelete