Pages

5/20/2019

Birdsong

After I made my bird-themed one-layer card the other day, I realized that it really didn't fit the criteria of CAS, even though it was one-layered. So....I pulled out the same Stamplorations stamp set of Trendy Birds 2, and made it more CAS. My attempt at the ink smooshing technique was rather dismal, but I overstamped the background with a leaf stamp by Club Scrap, and then added the bird and a sentiment by MSE stamps.  I think this would work as either a feminine or masculine birthday card. One-layered AND CAS!

Mod Squad one-layer CAS
Allsorts challenge 5201, birthday
Stamplorations Things with Wings Linky

Stamplorations AG challenge
Lost Coast designs challenge 76, use words
Virginia's Show and Share
DL Art May Linky
Love to Scrap May challenge
Artistic Stamper may challenge, texture

7 comments:

  1. Another pretty creation, always love blue and green together, thanks so much for joining our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your card - your colors, your great background and bird stamp - it's great! thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty and beautifully CAS. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT design and stamping, Karen! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay....I am going through your cards backwards so my comments don't make any sense chronologically, but I am loving your OLCs!! I never think to smoosh and then layer my stamping. It gives such a beautiful depth to the images, though. I love it. Thank you for always inspiring me!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete