Pages

5/04/2019

Coffee Break

After making several frilly feminine cards for Mother's Day, I went in a different direction with this bright summer card. The coffee image is by K Andrews, and the paper is from my stash.

I am offering a small blog candy to one person who comments on any of my Coffee Hop posts by May 20, as a way to thank the other crafters who keep me motivated! 
Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop

Three Amigos challenge, food or drink
Double Trouble Challenge 28, spring. I also used Thing 3 for drink, and Thing 4 by linking to Three Amigos
DL. Art May Linky
Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge
Kat Scrappiness May challenge, coffee or mom
Time out Challenge 134, playful
DL.ARt Thankful Thursday, coffee, tea or chocolate

24 comments:

  1. I love the bright/bold colors on your awesome coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    This is bright and fun. Great job. Hope your weekend is relaxing and fun.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the orange and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUMMER....HERE we COME!!! Wow...that is bright and cheery. Just what I need today. :) Very fun card. Love it so much.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun sentiment with that cute little cup.
    Very nice, Miss Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrancy of this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment - beautiful colouring on your cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful and colorful spring card and thanks for sharing again with us at Double Trouble and Three Amigos. Love that your offering blog candy too, please join Double Trouble's giveaway and I believe Three Amigos has one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely idea....taking time to sit in the sunshine with a cuppa :D Gorgeous card, Thank you for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous color scheme on this card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that bright patterned paper. Sometimes I'm afraid to use it as I think it may overpower the image but your image stands out on it's own. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright, fun and playful, Karen ... such a great sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us once again at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful happy card! Love the happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it. great colors Karen
    Thank you for the inspiration. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete