Pages

5/15/2019

Caffeine High

I had just put away my coffee themed stamps after the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers hop ended, when the Christmas Kickstart challenge for Snarky Christmas cards suddenly tickled my coffee fancy yet again. I had a little bit of trouble thinking of a snarky Christmas design but then went for my go-to Crazy Christmas elf image from a set by Recollections. This guy, with his wild and crazy eyes is one of my favorites. I colored him up and added a tiny coffee cup by Waffle Flower, then computer generated my sentiment.
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 10, Snarky Christmas
CHNC challenge 437, Christmas
Crimbo Crackers challenge 184
Word Art Wednesday
DL May Linky
ABC Christmas, J is for Jingle and K is for Kids
SSS Wednesday Challenge, Stitching
Crafty Hazelnut's May PP challenge

6 comments:

  1. This is all kinds of fun! And quite brilliant to combine coffee, snark and Christmas. :D Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it's a good job I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when this popped up on the screen! Brilliant card, Karen. I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with The Christmas Kickstart Challenge and making me laugh a lot, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this elf with his coffee cup...I too haven't quite put my coffee stamps away...
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has caffeine eyes! I thought the cup was part of the image until I read your post, it's perfect for his expression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caffeine high....hahahaha!! With those EYES!!!! Bwahahaha!!! You are making the best computer-generated sentiments!!! What a fun image and super-fun card. This is sure to make the recipient giggle!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete