Pages

5/23/2019

Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Hop random comment winner !

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on any of my Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers hop entries. I offered a small blog candy to one commenter and am so touched by all the wonderful and encouraging comments that were left. I went old school and wrote all the names on paper strips, then picked one out of a box. The random winner is Verna Angerhofer! Thank you Verna, for making the Coffee Lovers hop even more fun. Please email me with your address so I can get your goodies sent out.
Have a great, crafty week everyone!

Verna has contacted me and her blog candy will go out this week. Thanks again to everyone who commented on my cards. You motivate and inspire me every day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Verna!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete