Pages

5/17/2019

Merriest Wishes

I always try to make a few masculine Christmas cards for my donation pile to the Retirement and nursing homes, because most card-makers seem to prefer feminine styles and often forget the gentlemen. This  crazy mix of patterns made me giggle, because it reminded me of when my father-in-law was alive and he often wore plaids and stripes together..eek! The little decorative squares were part of my baggies full of handmade embellishments from years back, and I just teamed them up with striped paper and a stamped sentiment by Momenta. The deer die is by Little B.  What do you think? Too wild...haha!

CHNC challenge 437
Crimbo Crackers 184
DL Art May Linky
CHN Patterned Paper challenge
Double D challenge, frames

3 comments:

  1. Not wild at all. I love the combination of he plaid and stripes here. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool, masculine card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Frames’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the combo of plaid and stripes.....but you already know that I am a little weird!! Ha. This has all the wonderful traditional Christmas colors that make the patterns look coordinated and not at all too wild. I like the brads and deer, too. It's a fabulous masculine card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete