Pages

5/08/2019

In the Bag

I decided to make several post-it holders to give to my local friends for Mother's Day, and in the process I managed to use up some odds and ends that have been lurking in my stash. This sentiment is a digi stamp by Verve Stamps and the tea-bag is by Paper Sweeties (Eat Cake).
The background paper was stamped with a very old Stampin' Up background stamp, and has been sitting around for at least 7 years, waiting for me to use it on a project. DONE!

Word Art Wednesday
DL Art May Linky
Kat Scrappiness May challenge, coffee or mom
Three Amigos May challenge, food or drink
2019 Spring/Summer Coffee lovers hop

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely flourish background on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a few things sitting on my table waiting to be used, too, for quite some time, but then I cleaned up everything before the coffee hop so they didn't get used. Oh well. Another time. lol Love the BG stamp you used; very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to use something from you stash. It's really pretty behind that Verve sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the sweet little tea bag. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to using the wonderful Verve digi AND using a stamped piece that had been in your stash for so long!! LOVE that pretty background stamping. Your fabulous Post-It note holders are useful and so much fun.....and a great way to do some stash-busting.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sentiment and great card!

    ReplyDelete