Pages

5/07/2019

Celebrate

I've been busy whipping up some birthday cards to include in a packet of handmade cards that I give to my sister every year on her birthday. She works in an office with a lot of co-workers, and likes to give a birthday card to each of them. Since I always make way more cards than I can actually use, I give her a pack of 10-12 each year for her use.
I used an embossing folder by Darice, stamps by Stampin' Up that I heat embossed in yummy tropical colors, a die cut sentiment by Spellbinders, and more of those cute enamel shapes by Fun Stampers Journey.
  SSS Wednesday challenge, birthday
DL.Art May Linky
Allsorts Challenge, Pretty in Pink. I used a pretty coral pink for my sentiment and some of the squares
Stamplorations CAS challenge

6 comments:

  1. So pleased Karen that you joined us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge with your pretty birthday card. Loved your textures and colors. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Karen!! The colors are soooooo pretty and the simplicity of your design is really accented well with the embossed background and more of those pretty little enamel stars. Nice work!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very prettily design for your Birthday card, thanks so much for joining our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CAS card, cute stamps. Thank you for joining our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete