Pages

4/12/2019

Tulips

I have a tendancy to hoard any type of paper product that I may be able to use on a cad, and that includes this piece of corrugated cardboard that I found in my stash. I thought it makes a nice contrast with the doily and flower. I believe the tulip image is by Mark's Finest Papers, and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot. Both companies are now out of business, but I still use the sets that I have from them. I stamped the tulips, then stamped extra blooms, which I popped up with foam tape for dimension.
Papercraft challenge 17, springtime
Creative Inspirations Animals or Easter
Three Amigos challenge, springtime
Word ARt Wednesday
Penny Black and More Challenges, Springtime
Lost Coast Designs challenge 73, blooms
SSS Wednesday challenge, no designer paper
Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday: wings, tails or blooms 
SSS Work it Wednesday, flowers

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. The tulips are gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful floral card, Karen. I don't remember this tulip image from MFP! Fabulous coloring and shading and so pretty the way layered them. I LOVE the contrasting textures of the doily and the corrugate and the twine....really amazing effect. Want.To.Touch.It. :) Beautiful work here, Karen!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely Tulips Karen and like the added textured you have drawn in with the corrugated, I'm a real hoarder of it as it's so useful in our crafting, many thanks for joining in with our Spring theme at Penny Black and More challenge with another creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card & I love how you made use of the corrugated card. Lovely tulips & colouring too. Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!
    Organize, plan & track challenges with the Papercraft Challenge Planner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great idea to stamp extra balloons! And great use of corrugated paper! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
    Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty, Karen. Love the flowers and what a wonderful design!
    Thank you so much for joining in again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month! Hope you play along again soon!
    Ellie from
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower stamp and I love the corrugated texture. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete