Pages

3/24/2019

By the Seashore

I meant to post this card last week but got sidetracked...so here it is now. I've been trying to use some dies that I've had for months and hadn't yet tried out...and to make some masculine cards in the process. This is a Spellbinders die (sun rays, and lighthouse), and I added a sailboat by Simon Says Stamp, along with a wave cut by Lawn Fawn. This seashore set had a lot of fun elements that I didn't use yet so I'll have to keep it out on my craft desk for summer themed cards.
Unstampabelles March challenge, no stamping, for men
DL. Art March linky
Mod Squad challenge metal dies
Hero ARts blog National Craft month challenges, Any craft
Crafters Castle challenge 15, A/G

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely layout out - I know what you mean about getting around to using crafting products [dies, stamps, and stencils I still have yet to use]- these are great dies for your seas-worthy card creation- I like the twine used as a rope effect in your lovely card - TFS at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Karen! I am so fond of anything to do with the ocean! What a gorgeous scene and wonderful dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have effectively used that twine. The wave die is excellent also. Thanks also for sharing your creativity with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great scene, Karen, and a great card for a guy! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve with that fun die set!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Karen this is awesome!! Love how that sunray diecut just draws the eye out in all directions to see each of the great details. I agree with the others that the twine is a great addition. Fabulous work!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it when peeps create a scene on a card or a page. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect use of the dies. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Glad you decided to give a try with some of your unused dies too (I have the same problems buying new stuff and not being able to try everything out as fast I would love to). Thank you for joining us at UnstapaBelles Challenge in March. Hope you'll join us again soon. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete