Pages

3/17/2019

Irish Blessing

Although I hadn't planned to make any St. Paddy's Day cards, as it turned out, I found a sheet of digital sentiments by Verve stamps that I had printed out and decided to turn them into cards. I have several friends that are actually originally from Ireland so what more motivation do I need? I cut the sentiment and matted it with gold metallic card stock, using a label die by Spellbinders. Then I added some crinkle ribbon for a simple embellishment.
Double Trouble wearin' O' the green. I did all 3 options

Heart2Heart, use green

DL Art March Linky

SSS Work it Wednesday, green and gold

Crafty Hazelnuts March patterned paper challenge 

Stamplorations March CAS challenge



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love your sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used your focal point with such a great sentiment and framed with gold. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the Verve digital sentiment. I noticed I still have some of those in my St. Patrick's Day bag, too....maybe I'll use some next year! :) This card looks wonderful with the gold frame and the crinkle ribbon bow. Fabulous classic design.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you have chosen to use such a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete