Pages

3/25/2019

Coffee Time card and matching envie

There are a couple of challenges out there this month that call for decorated envelopes, so I challenged my daughter to make one or two..which meant that I also had to step up. I used a coffee pot stamp by STamplorations for this, and just matted with a stitched rectangle by Lawn Fawn. Some royal blue twine from my stash and recycled card backing made this a fun masculine design. The stamped kraft envelope uses another stamp set by Stamplorations. This was so simple and fun that I don't know why I don't this more often.
 Hero Arts National Craft Month challenge, decorate an envie
TCP Tuesday March Challenge, decorate an envie 
DL. ARt March linky


















7 comments:

  1. Like the coffee stamp and matching envelope - thanks for dropping of your art at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color combo really caught my eye. Love that blue with the coffee theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow....that royal with the kraft is an unexpected and fabulous combination!! I would never have thought to pair them together. It's really an amazing look. Great coffee-themed card and super envelope with that fun sentiment. Love this matching set.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and envelope. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this masculine and unfussy design! Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your card with the matching envelope! Great job and thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coordination on this is perfection! Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete