Pages

3/16/2019

Lucky

I hadn't planned to make a St. Paddy's card this year, but then I saw one that my blogger friend, Janis, made and got inspired. So...off to my craft room I went. I dug around in my huge stash of green paper scraps, and found a couple of tiny pieces of recycled gold card stock from a gift certificate holder that I've been hoarding. I used a sentiment by Spellbinders, rainbow stamp by Unity StampCo, a tag die by Taylored Expressions, and tiny envelope die by The Cats Pajamas to make this. The gold cord added to my tag is recycled from an old candy box. Love it when I can re-use pretty things. I feel like this card is general enough in theme to fit something besides St. Paddy's Day and could also be a congrats card, or even just for springtime.

Double Trouble Chall 23, Wearin' O' the green. I did all 3 Things

Heart2Heart Challenge, Wearin' of the Green

DL Art March Linky

Craft Stamper March Challenge

Artistic Stamper March challenge, use green

Dare2BArtzy March challenge

Jo's Scrap Shack AG

SSS Work it Wednesday, green and gold

Cardz TV challenge 85

 Creative Fingers A/G

Allsorts Challenge 511, favorite stamp or die. I love this tiny envelope die by The Cats Pajamas, and this tag die is also a favorite.

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge

Stamplorations Tagplorations challenge, all about spring

11 comments:

  1. ADORABLE, Karen!! I am completely charmed by how you kept the rainbow in green and yellow. It is such a cute little image (was it from a Unity grab bag?) and by staying in the green neighborhood, it adds so much more continuity to your wonderful green card than a traditionally colored rainbow.

    Love how you are so amazingly resourceful in repurposing little bits and pieces of things. I save them...oh, yes, I DO save them....but using them is a completely different tale!! Ha. You always know exactly the right spot for these wonderful little accents.

    Oh, and that tiny little envelope.....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! What a delightful little die and that heart coming out of it with the rainbow ....total GENIUS!! Really fabulous design, my friend. So glad you ran up to your craft room to make this so we all could enjoy it!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card for St Patrick's day Karen and loving all the fresh greens, many thanks for joining our 'Use a favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for St. Pat's. Don't you love it when scraps turn into amazing projects?! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-day Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab St Patrick's Day card and that envelope die is so cute I can see why it's a fave.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! So happy your friend inspired you and that you joined our challenge over at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love the yellow/green rainbow. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tag with the envelope as your focal point...fun too that you made an all occasion card and anyone getting the card will be lucky. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart. Please come back for future fun challenges and partnering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Love the CAS design and patterns. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tags on a card...the simplicity of your card really steals the show! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the green rainbow emerging from the little envelope. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations TAGplorations Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete