Pages

3/25/2019

Warm Wishes

I've been waiting to see if Scrappy Mo had her monthly Rudolph challenge because I was itching to use this pretty die that I've had in my stash for several years. It was given to me by a craft friend, who got it as a freebie in a UK stamping magazine. I combined it with stitched circle dies by MFT, a fancy circular die bySpellbinders,  and a metallic star brad.
ABC Christmas challenge, I used E for embellishment
March Rudolph Challenge
Lost Coast Designs challenge, Round and Round
DL. Art March linky
Hero Arts National Craft Month, A/G
Crafty Hazelnut March PP

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very lovely card and it's so colourful too.
    Love those dies used they are all gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful die cut to take center stage on your wonderful card, Karen! Looks so fabulous on the layered circles with the fancy one as the base. The star brad is perfectly placed and adds just the right amount of accent without taking attention away from that die cut. Lovely Christmas card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful die and you have made it up into a beauty of a card. I like your use of the star brad too!

    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the colours and the dies. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty, festive card and I love your little star embellishment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete