Pages

10/06/2021

Butterfly for you

I've been finishing up old cards that I started years ago, and combining different left over images to make completed cards for my donation pile. Although I have the best of intentions, most of my sessions end up with only one or two cards and a huge stack of leftovers still to go. This one is a two step butterfly by , I think, Stampin' Up, with a sentiment by Cardz TV.

DL. Art's October linky

Cardz TV challenge 150 

Let's Craft and Create 176, Things with wings


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun informal look to this card in the fresh breezy summer colors. I like two step stamps because you can so easily customize the colors without getting the markers out!! :) Perfect card for your donation pile or for sending to a friend!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen. Lovely and simple!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Things with Wings Challenge at Let's Craft and Create for October 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete