Pages

10/04/2021

Hit The Road, Jack

I made a mini-album, documenting several trips that my sister and her husband took with us pre-pandemic and am finally uploading a photo. I used a travel stamp set that I've had for years, and colored it with water color pencils. I used torn paper and ink blenders to make the cloudy sky, and birds and mountain stamps by Beeswax stamps.   The spiral bound album had a cut out for the image to show through, which gave a nice peek-a-boo effect. The sentiment still makes me laugh.


SSS Monday challenge, not a card

DL.Art's October linky 

Ally's Angels challenge 50, AG

SSS Wednesday, AG 

Cardz TV challenge 150

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to come back and comment on this mini-album! This is awesome, Karen. How clever to use the pre-made cut-out cover to display a hand-stamped and colored camper image! Love that idea. Your scenic panel is wonderful....what a great sky effect with the torn paper ink blending and great use of different stamps. The colors coordinate so well with the album cover, too. Great gift for yourself or for your sister!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete