Pages

10/28/2021

Sparkle

 I've had this fairy die by Poppystamps for awhile now, but never used it until this week. It's quite large, so wasn't sure how best to feature it on a card, but it's perfect for the October challenge of Make It Magical.

This fairy die was an extra freebie from Poppystamps and the sentiment is by Close to my Heart. The glittery card stock doesn't show up as well in my photo as in real life, but trust me...there's a lot of sparkle! I added some tiny butterflies in my first attempt at a card, but didn't like the way it looked, so took them off and used rhinestones instead. I think this is much better, and doesn't detract from the main focal point. 

PSC #85, Make it Magical

SSS Wednesday, AG 

DL.Art's October linky

SSS Monday challenge, Thinking of You 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love glitter paper! Good Luck!!!! Patty Tanúz... Poppystamps DT! ;)

    ReplyDelete