Pages

10/28/2021

Fairy Magical Birthday

 My granddaughter's birthday is this weekend and I had yet to make her a birthday card. So I pulled out some stamps and glitter, and got to work on this. The fall background stamp is by Darcie's and the little fairy is Poppystamps, from "Wintertime Fairies". The mushroom is from another Poppystamps set called, "No Truffle At all". I fussy cut the fairy and added stickles to the wings for shimmer and shine..

PSC#85, Make it Magical

Stay Crafty with Hero challenge 28, fall colors

 DL.Art's October linky
 SSS Wednesday, AG

Ally's Angels challenge 51, AG

CHN October PP challenge 

MFT Color challenge 176, I used the inspiration colors and added green

Creative Inspirations challenge, Sept-October. Fall or Halloween  

2 comments:

  1. You've created such a sweet scene! I love her with the fall trees. Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the image and gorgeous scne you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete