Pages

10/13/2021

Wonder

 I've been nursing an infected tooth, so haven't been motivated to create much this week, but now that the antibiotics have kicked in I suddenly felt like pulling out my butterfly dies and stamps to enter the Butterfly Spot Challenge. This card uses three different patterned papers, along with dies by Tim Holtz (Wildflowers) that my blog friend, Janis, gave to me. The butterfly die is by BoBunny, and I carefully taped the back of it to keep all of those tiny inlaid pieces inside the main butterfly shape. Of course, several of the little round dotted pieces kept falling out and it's a miracle I was able to find them and glue them back. The stamped sentiment is by Firefly.

Butterfly Spot challenge 162 , T is for Tea Rose. I used the options of Tea Rose, and at least 2 patterned papers, along with my butterfly

DL.Art's October linky

CHN October PP challenge  

Cardz TV challenge 151

Let's Craft and Create, Things with Wings 

Word Art Wednesday 513-514

Allsorts challenge 645, embellish it

7 comments:

  1. What a great way to use these TH Wild Flower dies!! I need to remember to try this myself!! They make such a lovely backing for your butterfly. Wow...good job on keeping all those millions of pieces together...very impressive! Lovely use of the scraps for your background, too. The sentiment is perfect.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh however did you manage to find all those little dots again. your butterfly is perfect againgst those papers. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen: This is so pretty. I love the soft colors and the pretty butterfly. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I really hope you're having a BLESSED week. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty Butterfly card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Embellish It' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty papers and lovely die cute embellishments.

    Thanks for playing along with the current Allsorts' Embellish It theme.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty! Love how you arranged the flower and butterfly die cuts! A really great design!
    Glad you got some relief from the toothache! It's definitely not easy to concentrate on crafting when in pain!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope your tooth is better now.

    ReplyDelete