Pages

10/05/2021

Give A Hoot Gift Bag

 I needed a cute way to present a gift card, and it just so happened that I won this Lawn Fawn gift bag die with the Give a Hoot add-on. I made the gift bag without even realizing that it matches the gift card PERFECTLY! I guess my sub-conscious was aware of the colors, because this was eerie. I also used a tiny tag die by My Craft Spot (which is no longer in business), and a Fiskars punch for the flower and leaves. A few details with marker and gel pen, and a cute ribbon...and it was done.


 SSS Monday challenge, not a card

 Ally's Angels challenge 50, AG

SSS Wednesday, AG 

DL.Art's October linky

Cardz TV challenge 150 

Let's Craft and Create 176, Things with wings

2 comments:

  1. So cute an funny card :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so how cute is this little gift bag and card set??!!! I would never think of doing the owl in pink, but it works so well for a girl gift. Love that the little feather flaps can be lifted to give interest and dimension. Sweet bag to go with the happy little cake card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete