Pages

10/20/2021

Seaside Hello

 Several years ago I bought some Build A Scene die sets by DoCrafts on sale, but never really got around to using them very much. Even though the weather has turned cold and somewhat blustery, I can still go on vacation in my imagination, right?  I've made this design in bright colors before, but felt the need for a little serenity this time around.  Layering all the elements always feels a little bit tricky, but I got the hang of it once I re-watched an old YouTube video tutorial. I used a mix of green, blue and white, and ink blended the gull.  The sentiment is from a set by My Favorite Things.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 414. I used various snippets of blue, green and white, and pale gray for the gull.
DL.Art's October linky 

Word Art Wednesday week 513-514

 

3 comments:

  1. Your card scene is brilliant and really works in this colour scheme. Die cutting is always a great way to use up snippets.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusual card - I just love how the scent is built up from various layers Karen - lovely fresh colours too. Nice work!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete