Pages

10/13/2021

Choose Joy

Once I got my butterfly stamps and dies out, I decided to make a third card and used a stamp set by Craft World. This lovely lavender paper piece was in my scrap stash, and I was so happy to use the last of it up at last. The butterflies were stamped and colored, then fussy cut...and adhered with foam tape. 

Butterfly Spot challenge 162, T is for Thistle, along with my butterfly

 DL.Art October linky

CHN October PP challenge  

Word Art Wednesday 513-514

TTCRD challenge Oct 12, AG 

Ally's Angels challenge 51, AG

Allsorts challenge 645 , embellish it 

6 comments:

  1. Karen...this is sooooooo pretty! I just love the delicate hand-painted look of this card. It reminds me somehow of old pieces of china at my Grandma's house that had this dainty hand-painted look. Great job using up a scrap piece from your stash, too! Yay!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janis. I credit you for motivating me to make a card or two for the Butterfly challenge this time around. I always plan to, and then don't follow through. Your pretty card inspired me!

      Delete
  2. love, love the delicate looking sentiment and the thistle colouring. superbe along with the butterflies. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card Karen, thanks for joining in again at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Karen .. lovely colours and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete