Pages

10/08/2021

Gnome Birthday

I got this Simon Says Stamp Gnome die as part of a blog prize and decided to make a fall themed birthday card with her. The burlap paper is by DCWV and the label die set is Spellbinders. I used my Nuvo drops to make the little decorative dots, and a dimensional cupcake sticker that was given to me. As the Nuvo drops can decide to be very difficult at times, I was relieved to see that it behaved this time and made the perfect drop shape for a change. The sentiment is by MFT.

Pixie's Snippets challenge 413. Not only are these little girl gnomes a perfect way to use up teeny tiny snippets of scrap paper, but it's a great chance to drive yourself batty with inlaying the smallest little hearts in her dress. You can also just leave them open, but I'm a glutton for punishment!  

Stay Crafty challenge # 28, fall colors

DL.Art's October linky
CHN October PP challenge 

Double Trouble challenge 94, Fall inspiration. I did Thing 1 and Thing 2

Use your Stuff challenge 433, fall

8 comments:

  1. Aww the female gnome looks great in her Autumn coolours.

    Just made a jug of hot chocolate up in the Playground Treehouse, but the marshmallow toppings are nearly all gone! Sorry!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gnome die set and love the little birthday cupcake in the burlap frame. That design paper looks so real. Fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet - love that burlap frame! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the texture!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the burlap, great choice to go with the fall colors. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You knew I'd just love this Karen! I have my unassembled girlies here on the desk for when I find some time to sit and play. LOVE the colours you used - perfect for Autumn. Would you believe, I have a hardly used pad of probably the same burlap paper here. I must dig it out and try using it for some Christmas cards - would make a nice backing for greenery and such or a wreath perhaps? Anyhow - your wee gnome girlie card is adorable!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness...how adorable! And those itty bitty little hearts....wow. This card is amazing. Love love love the burlap. I have a similar pad that I like to pull out this time of year, also. What a wonderful autumn BD card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card and I love the addition of the burlap layer. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete