Pages

10/13/2021

Chin Up Buttercup

 An online friend of mine is undergoing treatment for breast cancer, so I've been sending her bi-weekly cards to let her know I'm thinking of her through this difficult time. I used a stamp set by A-Muse stamps that I've had for a long time, and combined it with a butterfly die by Jen Hadfield for Pebbles, and some seam binding ribbon. I stamped the sentiment, "You've Got This" inside, from a set by PinkFresh Designs.

Butterfly Spot Challenge, T is for tea rose. I used the color Tea Rose, along with a butterfly

Cardz TV 151 

CHN October PP challenge

Word Art Wednesday 513-514 

TTCRD challenge Oct 12, AG

Ally's Angels challenge 51, AG 

Allsorts challenge 645, embellish it

DL.Art's October linky 

5 comments:

  1. So nice and thoughtful to send your friend encouragement cards during this difficult time! This is such a great design and I'm sure it is much appreciated!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Karen. I agree with Ellibelle that it’s a nice and thoughtful thing to do for your friend.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addorable card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet idea and I am sure your friend is enjoying the cards she is receiving from you. Love this card. Thankyou for coming and playing again in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete